Our Most Popular Program Themes
Following are our most popular “Program Themes” from over 2 decades of serving decision makers just like you and audiences just like yours! We call them program themes instead of programs, presentations or speeches because they are just the beginning point of a conversation that will turn the “theme” into your own customized program. If you see something, or somethings, you like we can start our discussions there.If you don’t see what you like that is where the “Your Title Here” custom design process kicks in. Want to find out what would work best? Let’s talk and see what would serve you, your team and your event …
“From Order Taker to Gladiator”
How Top Sales People Consistently Win the Sales War
Over the past 2 decades we have designed sales and sales management programs ranging from keynotes up to a handful of 80 hours classroom learning experiences for a wide range of clients. After you do a good number of these the patterns for what it takes to be successful in sales begin to emerge!
This program covers 4 keys areas each sales professional, as well as sales organizations themselves, have to master in order to perform at the highest level. Leave one out and the bottom line will suffer. “From Order Taker To Gladiator” has a lot of customization flexibility as we can cover all of it in as little or as much detail as needed to make you program a total success with your attendees!
The 4 Key Focus Areas Are…
- The Power of the Sales Process – planning prospecting, first impressions, qualifying, demonstrating, influencing (handling objections and negotiating), closing and follow-up.
- Value Based Selling – how to avoid the “price trap” by communicating the every sales rep brings to the equation.
- The Leverage of Relationship – how to develop, nurture and leverage high ROI relationships with customers.
- Gladiators Only! What benchmarking top sales teams has taught us about who sales professionals need to “be” at a core level to excel.
“The Sales Elite”
How The World’s Top Sales Teams Select, Develop & Retain World Class Talent! (And You Can Too)
The recipe for extraordinary sales performance is really very simple! Select the best talent available for YOUR sales function. Develop that talent properly. And hold on to that talent for the long haul so that your organization receives the maximum return on investment for bringing that talent to the marketplace.
Over the last 2 decades we have consulted with and trained leaders from some of the world’s elite sales teams. This program digs into the best practices for selecting, developing and retaining top sales talent gleaned from that work! And … how you can put those same practices into action with your sales force.
Key Learning Points based on consulting and training wok with the world’s elite sales teams …
- It all begins with due diligence in the selection process and that due diligence begins and ends with knowing exactly what it takes to be successful in YOUR sales function
- How to effectively recruit the best talent available
- Creating, with intentionality, a learning and development plan to build a productive sales force
- How to keep that developed talent on board for the long haul